Mourinho Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted, oh well all good things have to come to an end i suppose. Then again I hear Fat Sam might be an option.

Nightmare!
Looks like the attacking football will be back now and the good times!
Pochetino can dominate

Fuck sake

I dont see Utd changing tbh. They're still not aware of how much SAF made them what they were. In general big clubs stay big despite the manager, Utd havent done that.

I think they're doomed to mediocrity unless they can find that magic manager, like SAF or Pep, who can change the whole direction of the whole club.
You'd think they would have learnt last time after Sir Matt Busby.

Hahahaha!

" Biggest Club in the World" Danny Mills ! Champions Gary Southgate !!!

th

So if they are to appoint a caretaker until the end of the season then they are going to miss out on the January transfer window.

Whoever comes in has a job on their hands, and anyone who thinks that they will be in a position to make wholesale changes is mistaken.

I don’t think we’ll be waiting too long before “save our poch “ or similar appears as a thread on here,it’s the ultimate poisoned chalice.
Bacon chops ran them into the ground,the final title win just masked an unbalanced over the hill squad with a seriously neglected academy
Choosing Moyes to follow him was utterly disgraceful
Gill jumped ship,he could see the wood through the trees

Now they have a very poor midtable squad full of players on the type of wage that makes them difficult to move on

I’d Pochettino comes in how many of the current squad can play the high energy pressing game?
Even De Gea,their only decent player playing at his peak,would have question marks over him as his distribution is poor at best

Fucking love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.