Gary-Neville.jpg
250px-Cskamu_17.jpg
CQObgc1WwAADoOq.jpg
cs20Y49k_400x400.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
andy-tate-1484134442-800.jpg
0.jpg

That's the ugliest post in BM history.

TBH I think the Pig would get the most out of the side. Imagine telling Herrera "Your performance was gashtastic" to his face.

Who do we NOT want to replace him?

Southgate would be the one for me. Good footballing philosophy, plays nice attractive football, well networked with English talent

The pundits are out saying they have a very talented squad. Collymore in mirror yesterday for example. NO THEY DON'T!! What are these people paid a lot of money seeing that we're not?

They need a full-scale rebuild and that means either go with a Pellegrino style "project" OR splash another half-a-billion, but they tell us money is a BAD thing right? Only glory with homegrown players like Alexis Sanchez, Zlatan, RVP and Matic is legitimate. Either option is a good 3-4 years from being a top team, if they even get back to that. They certainly are not going to be anywhere on their level, they'll be about where Spurs are now at best.

Also Pogba is talented, and good when he's bothered (i.e. France) but I'm wondering if he has the mentality to be a leader, the general at this stage. I mean yes, I get the social media and relaxing and having fun, but dude just doesn't seem bothered far too often.

Anyway let them continue deluding themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.