Mourinho Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on I know you wanna laugh

Eva-Carneiro.jpg

I'm cringing at the thought of all the dabbing and acting like 12 year old kids that we will be subjected to by these clowns now that the miserable one has gone.

Surely quality managers must be thoughtful enough to understand what a poisoned chalice this is. Why would they leave better gigs for a reclamation project?
A few punctuation marks and the odd letter missing
Why would they leave? better giggs for a reclamation project?.....fixed

They'll go for another champagne manager who will please the shirt manufacturers, the club isn't a winning machine any more it's got it's arse permanently stuck up in the air being humped by sponsors. If they had any sense they'd get a common sense down to earth type like Howe and get rid of the poison that is Pogba and Sanchez, it's a joke of a club.
Hopefully I see it relegated before I shake off these mortal coils.

All this crap with "the utd way" or the "utd philosophy". They are no different to any other club but you would swear they were above the rest with some of shit spouted.
All i think of when i hear the Utd way is cheat, bully, pr and spin.
Look at the crap they spout about not sacking managers despite having many before Ferguson who lasted 5 mins and since Ferguson.
And to think some media claimed Pep would have second thoughts about joining us if he knew Utd were getting the useless one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.