Mourinho To Spurs?

Spurs are ripe for Mourinho.

If you listten to the way he is touting for Harry to get the England job.... I think his motivation is to create the gap for him to slot into.

Spurs will be a challenge and he will feel he will be able to bring consistent success to a relatively success starved club.

One thing he will not be able to do every is surpass slur alix fergiescums success record at Man United. In fact he could be deemed to be a failure if he fails to win the Champions League for three successive years or something like that, and given the cash strapped nature of that club I doubt very much whether he will achieve that... and I think he knows that too!

rickmcfc said:
Gingers Dad said:
After he left Porto his track record seems to suggest his next club will have a lot of money to spend or have just spent. Personally think his next job will be in or just outside Manchester. It will obviously depend on timing. However his ego must be way bigger than anyone believes it to be if he takes over at the rags straight after BaconFace. City have to be favourites in this matter.

Since when have we been on the lookout for a new manager?

I did say it depends on timing.

Rob Beesley, slimy bastard on Sunday supplement but good contacts with Jose did say that Tottenham would be a job he would take (along with City) and he would take a pay cut as his next move will be to build a dynasty. I think he's fed up of waiting for Ferguson to move aside so once to take on his own challenge

It still seems strange that in Italy, Mancini was slated for being too open and attacking, whereas in this country he is considered too defensive, whereas Mourinho played very negative football, and a lot fo chelsea fans didn't like the style of play

He would never go to the spuds, they are simply not good enough, plus he likes spending cash, which they do not have and never will have on the level that the rest of the top four do.

To be honest though i couldn't give two flying fucks if on some far fetched notion he does go to spurs...they haven't got the money to spend on players, and his tactics alone aren't going to win them the league! Plus look at Real Madrid..they won't win La Liga this year!

Personally, i'd rather have Mancini anyway and i think thats how it will be. We'll end up like Arsenal and the scum. I really can see Roberto staying for years to come and having a lot of success with us.

lionheart said:
If Harry takes the England job, if Roberto stays at City and if Baconface refuses to retire then I could see Mourinho at White Hart Lane next season, primarily because he loves being the under-dog and relishes a challenge. That could be bad news for City and other title contenders.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1373376/Martin-Samuel-Harry-pulled-miracle--isnt-loved-Spurs.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... Spurs.html</a>

And did you think the same prior to reading this article?

rickmcfc said:
Gingers Dad said:
After he left Porto his track record seems to suggest his next club will have a lot of money to spend or have just spent. Personally think his next job will be in or just outside Manchester. It will obviously depend on timing. However his ego must be way bigger than anyone believes it to be if he takes over at the rags straight after BaconFace. City have to be favourites in this matter.

Since when have we been on the lookout for a new manager?

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.