Mourinho wants Dzeko

Bluemoon115 said:
scenecreamer said:
Dzeko might turn out to be a real disappointment for City. I say, let Madrid have him.

We'd do better with HULK on the right.
Sorry, but on what basis is Hulk a better option than Dzeko?

?? On what basis is he not?! Better stats, quality winger with a killer cross, you want goals? he scores goals!, and he can even play CF or AM if needed. Have you seen him play?

This height argument people make for Dzeko is silly, we don't need a tall guy to head it in even if we are "the only team, in the Premier League to not score a goal with a header" as the media likes to remind everyone. Besides we already have a tall forward, if that's the argument.

But my main concern is that Dzeko might not fit in well with Mancini's system, and he looks rather shy and lowkey when I've seen him play. HULK is the opposite. He will create plays. He is a big personality who will make his presence known by streaking down the right side and making goals happen. Mancini's system will either work with or be forced to accommodate him. He is exciting to watch!

Dzeko could flounder waiting for playmakers to pass him the ball. Wolfsburg is doing very poorly at the moment. FC Porto is at the top of their game. Winning breeds winners. We want winners.<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:43 pm --<br /><br />
Stillsy said:
Mourinho can have him, i would rather invest in a youngster called Alan from Red Bull Salzberg

Oh the delicious irony! If only his agent sought a transfer because "the fans there love him!".....HA!

bored at work said:
don't need him. Should break the bank for a world class creative midfielder.

yeah i heard of this amazing world class creative midfielder from valencia... david silva i think his name was we should try and sign him

Dzeko is on a different planet to that Hulk donkey in every possible way. Hulk is a signing which would get Mancini the sack. Woefully overrated. Heskey would score 20+ in that league

Donkey?! HA.

funny that we've been linked to three different players from the league you seem to think is inferior.

inferior league or not, hulk is has pace, skill, is built like a brick shithouse and has a powerful shot...

i personally think Dzeko is better for us as we need a target man, and dzeko is that and soo much more, but theres no denying hulks ability.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otR-qp0x3kM[/youtube]

mammyjam said:
bored at work said:

yeah i heard of this amazing world class creative midfielder from valencia... david silva i think his name was we should try and sign him

oh yeah, forgot you were only allowed one. Somebody should tell Barcelona

mammyjam said:
bored at work said:

silva is great, but not world class.

somebody like fabregas is needed, someone who is all over the midfield, tackling, linking, creating, putting opposition under pressure etc

Jimma said:
inferior league or not, hulk is has pace, skill, is built like a brick shithouse and has a powerful shot...

i personally think Dzeko is better for us as we need a target man, and dzeko is that and soo much more, but theres no denying hulks ability.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otR-qp0x3kM[/youtube]

Slightly more skillfull version of Bellamy.
Stick with Dzeko or Torres.

forevercity said:
mammyjam said:

somebody like fabregas is needed, someone who is all over the midfield, tackling, linking, creating, putting opposition under pressure etc
Eh? How is Silva not world class? I shouldn't really be biting but that is a silly statement.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:28 pm --<br /><br />
forevercity said:
mammyjam said:

Eh? How is Silva not world class? I shouldn't really be biting but that is a silly statement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.