Mourinho

ffs we were fuckin unlucky today. If only you cnuts knew what it was like to watch us get beat by York bloody City. Come on lads we're 4th in the Premier league.

We've just lost a close fought match to the champions. These things happen (and we will lose against other teams).

Instead of panicking or apportioning blame we need to get behind the man who has helped guide us to 4th with 5 games left.

I hope Mancini is in charge next season. Give a manager time.

was just a bad day.

Bellers decision making was crap, Tevez looked like he couldnt be arsed, and Mancini tactics were laboured and Ireland did nothing when he cam on except make a big hole where Scholes could run into.

Mancini wont be there next season anyway regardless, but now we need Chelsea to do us a favour and beat Spuds.

What people have to realize, is that its not unlucky what so ever to lose like this three times in a season. How is it okay to lose like this to oooooh last year champions when we're 4th? Its not, and it never will be. Stop with the excuses, its quite silly. Its no the lose itself thats SO annoying, its the way we get pissed on, embarrassed time and time again in the worst possible manner. Its disgusting, disrespectful gutless, disgraceful and all the other words you can think of. I dare you to find another comedy club like this, its just not possible what city keep doing.

terryphelan said:
Please come and sort our club out Jose.

Please.

we lose a game and people like you saying we should sack mancini for jose

fuck off pal your obv not a real city fan.

Fuck off with this shit...you may not have noticed, but Jose 'I'm God' Mourinho has been having an absolute shocker with Inter in the second half of the season.

Us? 14 goals in 4 games, 3 wins and a loss to the reigning champions in injury time. Get a fucking grip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.