Mourinho

Fuck Morinho. And there's a big difference between having a difference of opinion and bad mouthing the club, manager, players etc. Once a woman, allways a woman. I'm not having any of this were all blues, let's not turn on each other bullshit. You shoot your mouth off and you pay the price.

Barcon said:
Fuck Morinho. And there's a big difference between having a difference of opinion and bad mouthing the club, manager, players etc. Once a woman, allways a woman. I'm not having any of this were all blues, let's not turn on each other bullshit. You shoot your mouth off and you pay the price.

just to recap....QUIT THE ABUSE

Omg. Dont be so pathetic. Mancini is a great manager. We was unlucky today. And you know what if we still was under MH im not sure if we would be fighting for 4th now, we could be in liverpools position...

Just received a text message which read " The special one has made enquiries about places in school for his kids in Knutsford ".
I replied with " I think he is lined up for United ", he responded with " City M8".
I challenged where the info came from and all he said was " It's a small community "

Interesting?????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.