Mourinho

I honestly believe they must have tried before ,maybe a few times,he's the only one that can change this club around.offer him owt,if tevez ,balobollock are worth 100k plus a week,what is he worth ? they're not daft

i says " AYE "

What makes you guys so confident Mourinho will accept a potential City offer? He most likely has his sights set on United or going back to London.

Mourinho isn't the answer anyway. We need a long-term manager. Mourinho is a two-year wonder who will eventually get bored of us and leave us in the same shape he left Inter behind.

Masonicity said:
What makes you guys so confident Mourinho will accept a potential City offer? He most likely has his sights set on United or going back to London.

Mourinho isn't the answer anyway. We need a long-term manager. Mourinho is a two-year wonder who will eventually get bored of us and leave us in the same shape he left Inter behind.

Good post.

Masonicity said:

I don't think he is a 2 year manager mate, especially his next move where he said he wants to stay in England

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.