Mourinho

If Twitcher goes to England and Jose quits after the league and champs league double he will have 4 offers on the table from Spurs Liverpool Chelsea and us. I think he would quite like the buzz he would get going back to Chelsea.

Mark - TheBlue said:
If Twitcher goes to England and Jose quits after the league and champs league double he will have 4 offers on the table from Spurs Liverpool Chelsea and us. I think he would quite like the buzz he would get going back to Chelsea.

he said he's not going back to Chelsea

Masonicity said:
What makes you guys so confident Mourinho will accept a potential City offer? He most likely has his sights set on United or going back to London.

Mourinho isn't the answer anyway. We need a long-term manager. Mourinho is a two-year wonder who will eventually get bored of us and leave us in the same shape he left Inter behind.
This myth posted again.

Inter is a wreck because they won't buy young players. Mourinho can't reverse the process of aging.

Masonicity said:
What makes you guys so confident Mourinho will accept a potential City offer? He most likely has his sights set on United or going back to London.

Mourinho isn't the answer anyway. We need a long-term manager. Mourinho is a two-year wonder who will eventually get bored of us and leave us in the same shape he left Inter behind.
Imagine his ego coming into fergies back yard with the players we have and maybe another £150 million to spend?? He wants to make a legacy and that wouldn't be the case at united!! Poison chalice following fergie for a certain David moyes. ;-)

Forzacitizens said:
Mark - TheBlue said:

he said he's not going back to Chelsea

Has he!? Shit I didn't know. Well guess if he leaves Real we would be front runners.

Masonicity said:

I honestly don't think he would,i really believe we must have tried before and he's said no cos of Real etc

i think though we really are a better offer to him than utd,everything is set up there to carry on as normal,with us we have to break down their dominance,i think he'd love that challenge,if after he buggers off at least we'd be in a stronger position than now

GO FUCK YOUSELF, MOURINHO!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olelvRKSpG8[/youtube]

Forzacitizens said:
Masonicity said:

I don't think he is a 2 year manager mate, especially his next move where he said he wants to stay in England

He said he wanted to stay in Italy, too. Trust previous modus operandi, not what "could happen."

We do need a long-term manager and I am not convinced Mancini is not that if (obviously an important "if") he can see past trying to save Mario and he can get what he said he wanted last summer: wingers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.