Mourinho

burning blue soul said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
mancityscot said:
To every fan who wants him. This is the reason why we shouldnt go for him

No point trying to convince them.... They're happy living in fuckin Wonderland where Mourinho wouldn't dream of leaving us!! Oh no he'd leave Real Madrid the biggest club in the world but wouldn't dream of fuckin City off!!

i dont understand this opinion. the guy has won leagues wherever he has gone, he has won trophies and cup competitions. he is a very very good manager. if he leaves he leaves, but while he was here i believe he would win the league for us. and at is all that matters.

Well think about it, would you rather win things short term our long term? Mourinho comes in wins us a few trophies fucks off and we're back to square 1 sacking managers every season for not winning trophies!!

I'd rather we became a long term successful team and not a Chelsea MkII

Can't believe some people are seriously suggesting MON or David Moyes.

These managers will never take the step or be able to handle the need to win every single game. Getting your players up for a big game and turning it on is one thing. Managing under no pressure whatsoever - much like Dalglish last season.

We need a manager who knows how to win trophies, can keep focus and motivation in the latter stages of a season and who can create a real team mentality with a game plan and style of play to dominate the league and Europe.

please let jose come.

mancini seems to have lost the plot.

at this moment in time i want him gone but if we finish stronger than we are now and mourinho isn't available then keep mancini.

burning blue soul said:
No point trying to convince them.... They're happy living in fuckin Wonderland where Mourinho wouldn't dream of leaving us!! Oh no he'd leave Real Madrid the biggest club in the world but wouldn't dream of fuckin City off!!

i dont understand this opinion. the guy has won leagues wherever he has gone, he has won trophies and cup competitions. he is a very very good manager. if he leaves he leaves, but while he was here i believe he would win the league for us. and at is all that matters.

Well think about it, would you rather win things short term our long term? Mourinho comes in wins us a few trophies fucks off and we're back to square 1 sacking managers every season for not winning trophies!!

Personally I don't think we are in a position to turn our noses up at winning anything, whether that be short or long term. It's not as black and white as you make out.

It's quite feasible that a manager could come in and win the league once or twice in 4 years, then leave.

It's also possible we could stick with the same manager for 4 years and never win it.

The rags do anything to win, that's why they're looking at their 20th title this season.

Mourinho does anything to win and he does it better than anyone else.
Lets get Mourinho and play the rags at their own game. Better manager and better players.

tomhawley said:
Can't believe some people are seriously suggesting MON or David Moyes.

These managers will never take the step or be able to handle the need to win every single game. Getting your players up for a big game and turning it on is one thing. Managing under no pressure whatsoever - much like Dalglish last season.

We need a manager who knows how to win trophies, can keep focus and motivation in the latter stages of a season and who can create a real team mentality with a game plan and style of play to dominate the league and Europe.

Those of us mentioning Moyes and MON are just being realistic. Obviously if we can get Mourinho he'd be 1st choice but there isn't a doubt in my mind that Moyes or MON would do a better job than Mancini. All the evidence suggests they are capable of winning trophies with a squad of our quality.

PaleBlue said:
TROUSERS said:
Bobby Manc for me for years to come, if we have any fugging sense. It takes time and MOuro is a cock who will embarrass us by leaving for MU when Sir Alex Baconface retires in the next two years!!! Fact !!!

Agreed, I don't want Mourinho anywhere near our club!!

If that worse case happened and he left us to go there after 2 years but had already brought us a title or 2 before he left I wouldn't care, I'd still love the titles anyway.
Yes, he may not come, but if the question is should we do everything to try and get him, then yes!!
Titles don't always take time to get as he proves.
More important than a long term manager is a successful one, and JM is the nearest thing to a guarantee of that.

And don't give me any of this look where we've come in 5 years bollocks. Things change, expectations change; 5 years ago we were a different club in so many ways. The investment in last 2/3 years makes comparisons with how the club did any further back than that completely irrelevant

burning blue soul said:

in all honesty i dont care what he does or doesnt do after a league championship win. i just want to be the best team in the land. the future can take care of itself.

i would ask you one thing though. if you were the owner and you had spent all this money on the team, and you see how good it was and how it is now, what would you do? answer it honestly, forget about liking someone or not liking someone, what would you do?

if it was me i would get rid, i hate to say it, but i would. if it were the other way round and we started shite but began to play brilliant that would be a different story. sorry bob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.