Mourinho

Jimfv1 said:
Didn't our manager fuck off down the tunnel straight away ?

I should imagine certain players are having the riot act read to them, which is good enough for me.

I don't think Pellegrini did much wrong, maybe bring Negredo on earlier and play him in front of Aguero for 10-15 mins but other than that the manager had a point in the bag until the mix-up. Admittedly if Torres took his sitter we could have been two or three down at half time, but he didn't and we dominated the second half without creating too much.

Mourinho's celebration shows how important beating us was to him, to me this proves he sees us as his main challengers for the league. We need to improve but don't have our strongest team available yet. Pellegrini is still learning about his players, and after today it should now be clear to him what we are missing. No one has yet rectified our deficiencies but hopefully this January we will end up with an even stronger squad than we currently have. Two players need to go and two or maybe three need to come in to give a better balance to the mentality of the players we have.

Pellers was definately not happy and looked baffled when we conceded that cock-up goal. He said in the post match interview that we are not being out-played but are conceding stupid goals and that it needs to be sorted.

Hopefully the riot act was dished out to the culprits

He's a fuckin weasel of the worst kind because nowadays he's been trying everything to please the rags too !

Shadz69 said:
I thought he went to the fan he sat beside when sent to the stands?No real harm in it.He got it spot on today although I don't think we played badly overall.
Agreed. I'm sure he said post match that his son was sat in that part of the stand behind our dugout. He was actually quite complimentary about us after the game (saying we were the best team in the league, and that we deserved a point). And yes; I realise it's easy to be magnamanous after you've won, but the fact is that he didn't have to do it.

I thought Pellegrini was bang out of order not shaking hands.
If it had been the other way around we'd be going mental.

jimharri said:
Shadz69 said:
I thought he went to the fan he sat beside when sent to the stands?No real harm in it.He got it spot on today although I don't think we played badly overall.
Agreed. I'm sure he said post match that his son was sat in that part of the stand behind our dugout. He was actually quite complimentary about us after the game (saying we were the best team in the league, and that we deserved a point). And yes; I realise it's easy to be magnamanous after you've won, but the fact is that he didn't have to do it.

Yep.He was right we did'nt deserve to lose but silly mistakes are costing us.He will be well happy with the extra couple of points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.