Move that f*****g flag in 308

daveduke67 said:
Kun Aguero said:
I've just spent 10 minutes laughing at this thread!

Its a flag ffs.

That's what Fred West said to the copper who was quizing him about his uneven patio.

-- Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:34 pm --

Chinley Blues Jr said:
Kun Aguero said:

Its a flag ffs.

erm excuse me! Thats flag is stooped in pride and heritage.

Chinley Blues Jr. - is your Dad and your uncle the same person? Drove through Chinley the other day on my way back from Glossop, seems the sort of place where the sex offenders register doubles up as the phone directory ;-)

Driving through eh!!!!
Have you been worrying our sheep

Michael Corleone said:
Talked to the club, it won't be allowed to hang over the forza mancini sign, stewards will be informed. Up yours chinley blues.

No you haven't. And all the stewards are owned by Chinley, mate. Every time.

Chinley Blues Jr said:
Our highly skilled graphic design team have been hard at work designing an all new banner for the 2012/2013 season.

Here is the exclusive preview:

CHINLEYBLUES.jpg

Brilliant, laughed out loud in the middle od Corry and got the death stare of the wife

Michael Corleone said:
Michael Corleone wrote:
Talked to the club, it won't be allowed to hang over the forza mancini sign, stewards will be informed. Up yours chinley blues

Looks like the mighty Chinley blues have took the bait, or did they know I was lying and are toying with me ?

The plot thickens.

touche

Haven't been on here in ages, for a variety of reasons. Also, people on Twitter have been moaning that Bluemoon ain't what it used to be.

This thread suggests otherwise. Funniest thing I've read for a long time.

Chinley rules. The flag stays.

chinley blues said:
daveduke67 said:
Kun Aguero said:

Its a flag ffs.

That's what Fred West said to the copper who was quizing him about his uneven patio.

-- Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:34 pm --

Chinley Blues Jr said:
erm excuse me! Thats flag is stooped in pride and heritage.

Chinley Blues Jr. - is your Dad and your uncle the same person? Drove through Chinley the other day on my way back from Glossop, seems the sort of place where the sex offenders register doubles up as the phone directory ;-)

Driving through eh!!!!
Have you been worrying our sheep

Yes I told then you have cat AIDS ;-)

Love our new banner...my only concern is carrying it to and from the car,it looks heavy and also getting it through the turnstiles could prove awkward

Blue Bowler said:
Love our new banner...my only concern is carrying it to and from the car,it looks heavy and also getting it through the turnstiles could prove awkward

You could get Mario to help you carry it.

oddfellows said:
Blue Bowler said:

You could get Mario to help you carry it.
nah he would keep falling over and I would end up carrying him as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.