Move that f*****g flag in 308

We have received a letter from our beloved club this morning asking if they could have our original flag for the Football Museum soon to be in Manchester and to ask if they could arrange a meeting with our club to discuss our views on a perminant replacement as our graphic design team have shown previous in this thread

Ladyblue said:
I see it was missing at half time just in case the Bluemoon special ops team removed it in a covert operation. Forza Goats Gate, birthplace of the banner!

yeah where did it go at half time?

Blue Bowler said:
We have received a letter from our beloved club this morning asking if they could have our original flag for the Football Museum soon to be in Manchester and to ask if they could arrange a meeting with our club to discuss our views on a perminant replacement as our graphic design team have shown previous in this thread

Interesting stuff, mate. Is that the museum earmarked for Urbis? I've been out of the UK for most of the last year and would like a thread on such matters [probably missed one] rather than endless Mancini, Tevez and Balo threads polluted by Rag imposters.

coleridge said:
Blue Bowler said:

Interesting stuff, mate. Is that the museum earmarked for Urbis? I've been out of the UK for most of the last year and would like a thread on such matters [probably missed one] rather than endless Mancini, Tevez and Balo threads polluted by Rag imposters.

Discussions include renaming Urbis The Chilley Flag Museum in honour of it's planned premier exhibit.

coleridge said:
Blue Bowler said:

Why don't you start such a thread ? I'm sure that it'll move quickly into 'classics'.

bobmcfc said:
did the flag make a late appearance ?

sure it was missing till the 20th minute
it was up at the start of the game, windy night, so put it in its original position plus blue bowler is very superstitious so he wanted it back in its rightful place, he is that superstitious, he goes in the same turnstile each game even if there is a big queue, he has to use that turnstile. last year when one of our lot brought a new away shirt, we drew the first match he wore it so it was banned for the next game, sad i know, but thats how he is.
thanks to all the guys in 308 who asked us to keep the flag, good banter, in fact the atmosphere up there gets better each year and what a view.

Davs 19 said:
coleridge said:
Blue Bowler said:

Why don't you start such a thread ? I'm sure that it'll move quickly into 'classics'.

I thought this already was a 'classic'. Anyway, no-one would respond anyway as I'm not in ultracool 'Pm'ed you' gang. I'll just keep plodding on instead, thanks.

coleridge said:
Davs 19 said:
coleridge said:

I thought this already was a 'classic'. Anyway, no-one would respond anyway as I'm not in ultracool 'Pm'ed you' gang. I'll just keep plodding on instead, thanks.
pm about to be sent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.