Move that f*****g flag in 308

so guys, my mate who is the caretaker of chinley community center, told the women of the plight of the original chinley blues flag, so they got together and have made us a new one, what a great community spirit. some good news after the crap about city this week
Mildly interesting fact:
The five a side football area adjacent to what was then known as Chinley Youth Club (but has since adopted the rather mundane title of community centre)was officially opened in 1976 by Peter Barnes and Gary Owen. The excitement of that, still yet to be surpassed night, reverborates around the village to this day.

What a thread.

I think we need a massive circular chinley flag that covers up the uefa logo on the centre circle when they play their jingle before games.

Maybe we can bribe the kids whose job it is to flap the uefa flag to unfurl a chinley one on top of it.

Mildly interesting fact:
The five a side football area adjacent to what was then known as Chinley Youth Club (but has since adopted the rather mundane title of community centre)was officially opened in 1976 by Peter Barnes and Gary Owen. The excitement of that, still yet to be surpassed night, reverborates around the village to this day.

Bobby Charlton brought his soccer school as well.

so guys, my mate who is the caretaker of chinley community center, told the women of the plight of the original chinley blues flag, so they got together and have made us a new one, what a great community spirit. some good news after the crap about city this week
So; will you move it, as requested?

Mildly interesting fact:
In 1976 a City team played New Mills FC at on Church Lane. They brought the League Cup with them and I managed to briefly hold it. Well before camera phones obviously so no pics.

I quite like some flags that support the club. Some are really good, clever and look excellent.

I don't like flags that are about individuals or individual groups of fans. Cos I couldn't give a fuck where someone on the other side of the stadium is from and don't want to know.

Mind you, I am thinking of having a change of heart and become a self promotion man myself.

Look out for a flag today with a 10ft close up of my smiling face on it with a thumbs up. Just to let people know that I've made it to the match. Yeah, yeah, screaming "Look, look, we are here everyone, coooeeeeeeeee, it's us, it's us" is top egotism and self promotion. But you are only doing it with words. It's old hat. It's retro. I'm taking this egotism to the next level today. I suggest you lot do the same. Big pictures. Just think how many people will know you are there then.
Haha only just seen this thread but this has made me chuckle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.