Move that f*****g flag in 308

chinley blues said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
daveduke67 said:
The Chinley Blues one that is over the end of the Forza Mancini. It could go four feet to the left as you look at the pitch and it'd be fine.

Anyone in 329/330 could have a word with the Chinley people?

Why not move your banner 4 ft to the left - was the Chinley flag there first?
yes it was, since its been up we've not lost at home

If that was done, then i think it would read RZA MANCINI CHINLEY BLUES

As the vice president of the Chinley Blues I will put it to our comittee about moving the flag.But as our President has already said we were there first and since the flag has been up we have broke all records for consecutive home wins.So perhaps our beloved club should move their flag or compensate us for our cooperation

Blue Bowler said:
As the vice president of the Chinley Blues I will put it to our comittee about moving the flag.But as our President has already said we were there first and since the flag has been up we have broke all records for consecutive home wins.So perhaps our beloved club should move their flag or compensate us for our cooperation
my god your a right chatter box. 2 posts in 7 years :-)

Blue Bowler said:
i'll have to put on a postal ballot for our overseas members, it will have to stay for the sunderland game til l our members have thier say, maybe our jnr president can move on this

mammutly said:
PowderBlue said:
mammutly said:
This is Chinley. Although personally I've never been there when it's this busy:

Chinley_village_centre_-_cropped_063449.jpg

Still got a post office i note.

Yes. But it's very seldom open - even during opening hours.

residents probably can't affford the stamps now

lastmanback said:
Blue Bowler said:
my god your a right chatter box. 2 posts in 7 years :-)

man of very few words our vice

chinley blues said:
Blue Bowler said:
i'll have to put on a postal ballot for our overseas members, it will have to stay for the sunderland game til l our members have thier say, maybe our jnr president can move on this

I'm on the case!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.