Move that f*****g flag in 308

maybe the good people of bluemoon would like to vote, but remember, we not lost at home since its been up and our vice would love to blame someone when, or if, we do.
(i wonder which way our resident rags will vote)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIXLHtg2Btk[/youtube]

Why do you have to get your members to vote on it? We are asking for it to be moved a few inches to the right where there is nothing, so it doesn't say "FORZA MANCI" anymore.

We're not asking for you to move your flag to the other side of the ground!?

y1ftx.png

I seem to be the only person in the world to think that "Chinley/Swedish/Wythenshawe/Middleton Blues" flags are a load of egotistical bollocks.

As if I, or anyone else, gives a fuck that a few blokes from Chinley have graced us with their presence.

Flags should be about supporting the club imo. Not bigging yourself up.

"Look, look, look at us, we are here"

Even more ridiculous is when they are flags from nowhere near Manchester and name check somewhere from miles away - even further than Chinley.

I'm sure there's a Swedish blues flag up somewhere at every game. Why? Big deal, some swedes support City. So why do they want everyone in the stadium to know about it. Without getting parochial about it, the club is Manchester City. Set up for Manchester. Not Sweden. Just cos some blokes from there latch on to the club, why would they presume to then plaster their location all over a stadium somewhere in another country.

It's all shite. Anyone, from anywhere, name checking themselves on a flag is an egotist imo. What would happen if we all did it? It'd be like a jumble sale.

(And what about the bloke who advertises his taxi business on a flag? Not even a place, his fucking business - free advertising. Cheeky git.)

And did I see the flag men almost claiming that their flag is related to results on this thread too. FFS!

themadinventor said:
remember arthur mann said:
the kippax kid said:
where the fucks chinley?
Next to Royston Vasey!

It's eight or nine miles from Hadfield (Royston Vasey).

It's Hayfield, not Hadfield...

I'm originally from Buxworth, about 2 miles from Chinley...Chinley is huge compared to Buxworth...we didn't even have a shop and the post office closed years ago when the owner got done for fraud!

chinley blues said:
maybe the good people of bluemoon would like to vote, but remember, we not lost at home since its been up and our vice would love to blame someone when, or if, we do.

How about you just move it 5 feet to the right so that we can actually see all of the Mancini banner?

Not exactly asking a lot

chinley blues said:

Nobody is asking you to take it down, just simply move it right 3 yards.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
I seem to be the only person in the world to think that "Chinley/Swedish/Wythenshawe/Middleton Blues" flags are a load of egotistical bollocks.

As if I, or anyone else, gives a fuck that a few blokes from Chinley have graced us with their presence.

Flags should be about supporting the club imo. Not bigging yourself up.

"Look, look, look at us, we are here"

Even more ridiculous is when they are flags from nowhere near Manchester and name check somewhere from miles away - even further than Chinley.

I'm sure there's a Swedish blues flag up somewhere at every game. Why? Big deal, some swedes support City. So why do they want everyone in the stadium to know about it. Without getting parochial about it, the club is Manchester City. Set up for Manchester. Not Sweden. Just cos some blokes from there latch on to the club, why would they presume to then plaster their location all over a stadium somewhere in another country.

It's all shite. Anyone, from anywhere, name checking themselves on a flag is an egotist imo. What would happen if we all did it? It'd be like a jumble sale.

(And what about the bloke who advertises his taxi business on a flag? Not even a place, his fucking business - free advertising. Cheeky git.)

And did I see the flag men almost claiming that their flag is related to results on this thread too. FFS!
^^^^this^^^^^^

i think anyone over the age of 16 caught attempting to bring a flag/banner into the ground should be given an automatic 3 game ban.
Flags/banners are for kids......and Scousers!

Just move it over ffs Mancini is our manager and deserves more respect for what he's doing for us..,No one knew who the Chinley Blues were b4 this,but everyone knows who Mancini is.
Not a lot to ask.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.