samharris said:
chinley blues said:
thinking of a new flag for the next game at home
could be
'chinley blues. this flags not really here'

or

'chinley blues. we shall not be moved'

now i like this 'flags not really here' and i also like 'we shall not be move'

but which should i choose........................

theirs only one way to find out.............

yep...put it to a postal vote. ;)
As vice chairman of the Chinley Blues I vote for both flags alongside our original so we cover the entire Manchini banner

BOWLER
I suggest you quit,with the flag making,as you and your junior vice president spell like you talk.lol

I for one am glad to see Chinley finally getting the recognition it deserves, so for that I thank you fellow bluemooners.

We will be opening Chinley Blues to new members when the season ends, the application form will be posted in due course.

As for the now famous flag, further amendments will be made ready for next season. Its gonna be bigger and better than ever!

Much Love

Chinley Blues

Our highly skilled graphic design team have been hard at work designing an all new banner for the 2012/2013 season.

Here is the exclusive preview:

CHINLEYBLUES.jpg

pmsl^^

have you actually got an official supporters club called chinley blues?

Michael Corleone said:
Talked to the club, it won't be allowed to hang over the forza mancini sign, stewards will be informed. Up yours chinley blues.
Sad bastard is sad.

Michael Corleone said:
Talked to the club, it won't be allowed to hang over the forza mancini sign, stewards will be informed. Up yours chinley blues.

are you serious?

If so get a life, we have moved the flag over as asked.

Chinley Blues Jr said:
Our highly skilled graphic design team have been hard at work designing an all new banner for the 2012/2013 season.

Here is the exclusive preview:

CHINLEYBLUES.jpg

That is class!!

Maybe you could change the view of chinley city centre with the seasons. ie a snowy scene in December

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.