Moved house. No Sky or terrestrial tv. Any work-arounds?

HolisticJim

Evenin' all,

Just moved house and sky can't come and install my dish etc for a week.
There's no normal arial in the house either because its all been renovated and there's no wires.

Thought I'd just watch stuff on my sky planner but have no found out I can't do this either.

Why I can't watch FTA stations like bbc when I'm paying £60 odd quid a month for sky and however much for mt TV license I'll never know.

Anyway, does anyone know a way around this so I can watch something? Ideally my planner.
There must be a sky engineer out there who can give me a code or something to get into my planner and watch - even free to air recorded stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Could always ask your neighbours to leave their curtains/blinds slighty open and watch their tv. Failing that havn't you got a dvd player?

paul-dkn said:
Could always ask your neighbours to leave their curtains/blinds slighty open and watch their tv. Failing that havn't you got a dvd player?

Yeah, I've got a DVD player but its gash isn't it. Only so many dvd's I can watch and my little lad wants to watch his pepper pig we recorded from channel 5 and the missus eastenders and why shouldn't they?? I paid for it.

HolisticJim said:
paul-dkn said:

Yeah, I've got a DVD player but its gash isn't it. Only so many dvd's I can watch and my little lad wants to watch his pepper pig we recorded from channel 5 and the missus eastenders and why shouldn't they?? I paid for it.

Come on mate, a week isn't too bad. Do you expect the world to revolve around you and moving house.

Right guys, jim is moving in today and we can't have him without sky now can we.

I spent 2 hours on the phone to bt telling them I'm moving said they can't reconnect until 30th August total wankers

johnmc said:
HolisticJim said:
paul-dkn said:

Come on mate, a week isn't too bad. Do you expect the world to revolve around you and moving house.

Right guys, jim is moving in today and we can't have him without sky now can we.

I know what your saying and it could be worse but I did give them a weeks notice.
A week of no tv. It's not on that sky won't let me watch FTA stuff on my planner.

I'm gonna have to communicate with the wife!! Save me!! FFS Sky...save me!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.