Movie Discussion Thread | Upcoming Releases etc..

I've decided to rewatch all Tarantino movies which I absolutely love.
I started with Once Upon a time in Hollywood and have just started watching Death Proof.
I just love the dialogue in all his films and the very subtle humour that runs through like a hidden thread.
Love watching interviews with Tarantino as well, his knowledge of films is vast, saw one recently about his portrayal of Bruce Lee in OUATIH, apparently he was a bit of an arsehole in the film community, which I never knew.

Love watching interviews with Tarantino as well, his knowledge of films is vast, saw one recently about his portrayal of Bruce Lee in OUATIH, apparently he was a bit of an arsehole in the film community, which I never knew.
I couldn't agree more in fact sometimes he is more interesting than his movies and that isn't said as a means to detract from the movies.
I think I saw the same interview about Bruce Lee and I didn't know that he was a complete bully on the set manly with stuntmen who he constantly harassed and sometimes hit.
Anyway the fight between the two men was explained. What an amazing scene though.
Re Dialogue, just watched Death Proof, the dialogue between the first three girls who are close buddies is so superb and engaging it's almost a sadness when stuntman Mike kills them so violently.

I've decided to rewatch all Tarantino movies which I absolutely love.
I started with Once Upon a time in Hollywood and have just started watching Death Proof.
I just love the dialogue in all his films and the very subtle humour that runs through like a hidden thread.
Try to find a film called Curdled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.