Movie Discussion Thread | Upcoming Releases etc..

Batman last trailer is bloody masterpiece. It fascinates me and at the same time makes me shiver with impatience to see the film. I can understand how they changed Colin Farrell's appearance, but how did they change his voice?

Any idea when decent versions of Top Gun Maverick might be available TC? My sources still only have cam versions,which aren't great.
With it being one of the bigger blockbusters we usually see a good copy with korean subs pop up. When that does show is anybody's guess though tbh Jim. It has a digital release date set for this month (12th) however so we may be past the subbed versions.

This specific film has a situation though. Basically Paramount + who own the rights go for a 45 day digital release after theatrical. Cruise himself is not keen on that and wants 90 days. So if Paramount have their way it will be 12th July but if Cruise has his way it will be August 25th. If Cruise wins out then a subbed copy may still be in the offings. Currently nobody knows if it is July 12th or August 25th.

I will certainly give you a nudge though as soon as i see it is going to drop sir.

With it being one of the bigger blockbusters we usually see a good copy with korean subs pop up. When that does show is anybody's guess though tbh Jim. It has a digital release date set for this month (12th) however so we may be past the subbed versions.

This specific film has a situation though. Basically Paramount + who own the rights go for a 45 day digital release after theatrical. Cruise himself is not keen on that and wants 90 days. So if Paramount have their way it will be 12th July but if Cruise has his way it will be August 25th. If Cruise wins out then a subbed copy may still be in the offings. Currently nobody knows if it is July 12th or August 25th.

I will certainly give you a nudge though as soon as i see it is going to drop sir.
Cheers G.

Any idea when decent versions of Top Gun Maverick might be available TC? My sources still only have cam versions,which aren't great.
If you’ve not seen it mate get yourself to the cinema it really has to be seen on the big screen.

My Son 2022

The acting from Claire Foy + James McAvoy was very good, the scenery in Scotland was really nice but sadly let down by an extremely poor script.
And more questions than answers.

7/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.