Movie Discussion Thread | Upcoming Releases etc..

I really fancied watching Barbie, I like Greta Gerwig and Margot Robbie is the best thing to have come out of hollywood for years.

But the film seems to be an pro-female/anti-male film, and just why! Women dont want to watch films where all women are stupid and neither do men.

Ah I might go see it though. But deffo going to watch Oppenheimer!

I really fancied watching Barbie, I like Greta Gerwig and Margot Robbie is the best thing to have come out of hollywood for years.

But the film seems to be an pro-female/anti-male film, and just why! Women dont want to watch films where all women are stupid and neither do men.

Ah I might go see it though. But deffo going to watch Oppenheimer!
I did Oppenheimer and Barbie yesterday and can strongly recommend Oppenheimer as one of the best films I've seen in a long while. Barbie however was as you've outlined it started off light with the anti-male approach but by the end of the film it became very preachy and I quickly became disinterested.

New showings for Oppenheimer at VUE Printworks IMAX have just gone up (9pm August 11th - 17th).

20230801_021730.jpg

Tickets are going fast and dont forget City play on the evening of the 11th & 16th

With Jonathan Majors being found guilty on 3rd degree charges of harassment and being fired from Disney as a result, where does the Marvel storyline go from here?

The charge, should he not fight it, would expunged from his record in 6 months, which makes it all the more perplexing as to why Disney would fire fire majors over what amounts to a traffic violation in their equivalence, i.e., a misdemeanour.

Are Marvel using Majors as a scapegoat as a need to change direction?

With Jonathan Majors being found guilty on 3rd degree charges of harassment and being fired from Disney as a result, where does the Marvel storyline go from here?

The charge, should he not fight it, would expunged from his record in 6 months, which makes it all the more perplexing as to why Disney would fire fire majors over what amounts to a traffic violation in their equivalence, i.e., a misdemeanour.

Are Marvel using Majors as a scapegoat as a need to change direction?
So getting charges expunged after 6 months means it's all OK then? Control and beat up your missus, wait 6 months, hello pay check!

So getting charges expunged after 6 months means it's all OK then? Control and beat up your missus, wait 6 months, hello pay check!

Yeah, but that didn't happen the way you're posting.

She snatches his phone, he gets it back. She's in the road and he puts her back in the car. He runs AWAY from her and she chases him for 5 blocks!! Nothing else matters as there's no proof of anything else including witness testimony from the driver that said she was attacking him.

That's why it's a misdemeanor charge and verdict and not a battery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.