Movie Discussion Thread | Upcoming Releases etc..

For a long time, I questioned what it was about the coin flip scene in "No Country for Old Men" that caught me cold.

I saw this today and, whilst I don't concur with his whole read, I thought it was interesting nonetheless:

His brief point on badly filmed scenes included "The Bourne Supremacy" was a point I made about Greengrass' terrible fight scene back at the time. I feel justified there! Haha!

I watched the Snyder Cut again last night, really enjoyable imo. It's a bit annoying that they setup the next film with Darkseid basically saying they're coming to Earth on ships to invade and get his 'great prize' but there's no other film coming. Also, showing the Knightmare properly but it's never going to be realised on screen. Fuck you Warner Bros.

Batman last trailer is bloody masterpiece. It fascinates me and at the same time makes me shiver with impatience to see the film. I can understand how they changed Colin Farrell's appearance, but how did they change his voice?

The King's Man

This should be knocking about now. The second one of this series felt to self indulgent. As if they saw the success of the first and got a bit to giddy with it. Taron Egerton is a decent actor and i like him but two films with essentially the same feel was a bit much. I found myself bored half way through the second. The first was great fun and the second was ok-ish.

They hopefully got the memo with this one with Fiennes the main man. Hopefully it has that original vibe again, as much as it can do with the kingsman being well known now.

Think Ana de Armas is going to nail this one, she was great in No Time to Die.

Should have stuck that in the trailer thread, really, as this is for movie discussion (glad to see it bounce back up, actually).

There's a couple of Monroe films about to drop, so I guess the question is why? Is there significant information about to be released or is it just about revisiting biopics a la '"Queen"?

What do you think it will show us that we don't, already, know?

Should have stuck that in the trailer thread, really, as this is for movie discussion (glad to see it bounce back up, actually).

There's a couple of Monroe films about to drop, so I guess the question is why? Is there significant information about to be released or is it just about revisiting biopics a la '"Queen"?

What do you think it will show us that we don't, already, know?

I don't think there will be any major revelations to be honest. Films on historical figures just seem to be the in thing at the moment and sometimes there just happens to be a couple on the same person.

I was just surprised how good she looked and acted in the trailer, it looked like it could be a bit of a miscast originally but it appears as though she's going to be very good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.