Movies that should never have been made

XxRachXx said:
tueartsboots said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Sharktopus.
You can't say that, the films on SyFy are hilarious

them films make me die a little inside !! crocosaurus as well :S they are wank

yes but they fall in the so wank they are hilarious category. Just watching some of the no marks trying to act creases me up<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:25 am --<br /><br />
goatastuta said:
clockwork orange-whats it all about? wierdos,dressed wierd,behaving wierdly=wrong

lake house?? (i think its called),2 freaks break/trick their way into a couple and their babies house,and basically torture them!then do it again to the next house!-Again,wierdos,acting wierdly.why make a sick film of this? just wrong.puts ideas into already freaky peoples heads.

The girl next door-Apparantly a true story.If youve never seen this,Do not watch it.me and my mrs didnt watch another film for several weeks after watching this.Really really disturbing.

So basically you watch scary movies and get scared easily

You big tart

BoyBlue_1985 said:
XxRachXx said:
tueartsboots said:
You can't say that, the films on SyFy are hilarious

them films make me die a little inside !! crocosaurus as well :S they are wank

yes but they fall in the so wank they are hilarious category. Just watching some of the no marks trying to act creases me up

-- Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:25 am --

goatastuta said:
clockwork orange-whats it all about? wierdos,dressed wierd,behaving wierdly=wrong

lake house?? (i think its called),2 freaks break/trick their way into a couple and their babies house,and basically torture them!then do it again to the next house!-Again,wierdos,acting wierdly.why make a sick film of this? just wrong.puts ideas into already freaky peoples heads.

The girl next door-Apparantly a true story.If youve never seen this,Do not watch it.me and my mrs didnt watch another film for several weeks after watching this.Really really disturbing.

So basically you watch scary movies and get scared easily

You big tart
they're not scary movies,theyre just odd.whats scary about some sicko woman encouraging her sons to rape a girl for some made up reason?
I'll accept the big tart remark though.only 4 cans of bow and my spelling went west!

I would love to know who put the money up to make this steaming pile of shite.

sx2bud.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.