Moving to Australia

super_city_si said:
-nibz- said:
I could eat a kangaroo right now.

<a class="postlink" href="http://groceries.iceland.co.uk/kezie-kangaroo-burgers-220g/p/57591" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://groceries.iceland.co.uk/kezie-ka ... 0g/p/57591</a>

That's why convicts go to Iceland

nimrod said:
Maybe you shouldnt..

Median house price in Sydney announced this week is $914,000 (460,000 quid)

Food is expensive, cars are expensive, 50% of Aussies pay for private health insurance

Other cities are cheaper but still very expensive to buy property

It used to be a great place where everything was cheap 20 years ago, but now I wouldnt bother coming here, everything seems to be a big rip off.

thing is we have all that here but it pisses down. give me Aus every time.

nimrod said:
Maybe you shouldnt..

Food is expensive, cars are expensive, 50% of Aussies pay for private health insurance

It used to be a great place where everything was cheap 20 years ago, but now I wouldnt bother coming here, everything seems to be a big rip off.

You missed the biggest downside mate and the real reason why you should reconsider moving down under

The place is full of Pom hating Aussies!

nimrod said:
Maybe you shouldnt..

Plus it's full of bloody Australians!

;-)

de niro said:
nimrod said:
Maybe you shouldnt..

No carpets in Oz mate, full of boomerang chuckers and don't go near Wolf Creek !

whp.blue said:
nimrod said:
Maybe you shouldnt..

You missed the biggest downside mate and the real reason why you should reconsider moving down under

The place is full of Pom hating Aussies!

Hmm lived here since 87 and I havent met them yet, I have loads of good Aussie mates, think your living in some sort of nether world mate

remember arthur mann said:
de niro said:
nimrod said:
Maybe you shouldnt..

No carpets in Oz mate, full of boomerang chuckers and don't go near Wolf Creek !

Good. I'll be retired when I call in :)

jimharri said:
nimrod said:
Maybe you shouldnt..

Plus it's full of bloody Australians and Nimrod

;-)
Edited for accuracy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.