Moving to belgium

mancitymick said:
Just found out my local bar is called "Blue Moon"

Good luck mate

There was a Belgian guy on here years ago called Fist i think. He came across for games with a big gang of i think Genk fans who also supported City

where you moving to mick? spent some time in brussels recently and cant speak highly enough, fantastic place with a great shopping centre and the grand plas is breathtaking. stay away from the chocolate and waffles!

mancitymick said:
All confirmed today i am off to work in Belgium for my final couple of years in the RN from Feb 2013. Too good a chance to turn down. Quite handy for Europeans away also and i will not be giving my season ticket up

Where are you going? I was stationed at SHAPE for two years and loved it, locals Ard very friendly and there are many different nationalities based there so you can experience many cultures

I've been living in brussels for the last 7 years but it's sadly coming to an end. If you need any info give me a shout.
There aren't many blues here in my local , there were 2 of us when i arrived and now we are about 10 now.
The scum and Arse have the biggest followings

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.