Moyes blames city for WHU draw

That was a disgrace.
TWICE the "Peoples club" were in front and about to obtain their rightful 3 points, but those cockney b'stards stole two points off the beloved toffees to try and make it easier for them to stay in this league.
That is nearly as bad as those other cockernees stealing three points from a gorund just outside manchester yesterday.

THE FA need to look into this.

Skashion said:
This can't be serious!
112_2007_detroit_auto_show_27z+2008_dodge_caravan+swivel_and_go_interior_view.jpg

What makes me giggle about the dippers is that whenever I watch them,their fans never stop crying like babies at the ref for free kicks and 50/50's.

They are the worst in the league for it.

bluemanc said:
Very good.
I still can't fathom how howard managed not to get sent off against us.
Having just watched the Hammers give Dipperton a bloody good game, what I can't fathom is how the fuck that mob turned us over....TWICE!!!!!

*awaits "their cup final" response*

jimharri said:
bluemanc said:
Very good.
Having just watched the Hammers give Dipperton a bloody good game, what I can't fathom is how the fuck that mob turned us over....TWICE!!!!!

After Julian decided to wear a better shade of Blue, they turned bitter and decided that a game against MCFC was their cup final.

There happy now :-)

jimharri said:
bluemanc said:
Very good.

Ha ha...the trap is set...lets lay odds on which "morally outraged" dipper bites first!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.