Moyes blames city for WHU draw

They are a good team Everton, but their fans need to get real. They think they are a top team and if they had not have had so many injuries they would be in the top 4... They should remind themselves that they have failed to beat Brum, Wolves and now West Ham in the last few weeks.

I said to DSOB at the start of the season they would be 8th or 9th and it looks likes I will be right.

Skashion said:
This can't be serious!

It's not.:)

1z7wv8.jpg

loffers said:
YCMIU

"I'm nea saying that it was directly their fault that West Ham equalised but their pursuit of Lescott didn't help.
Yes Howard was wrong to argue with the crowd at the end but if City hadn't have shown no class then we wouldn't have given away that throw in"

Since our cup final win v City we have found it hard to beat anyone, I dont understand how teams like Wolves and WHU dont allow us goals bearing in mind our history!"

I've only had 8 years here so it's a bit rich to expect me to win something like Souness and Steve Maclaren have, I'm glad we aren't good enough for the champs league as quite frankly everytime we play in europe we get humiliated live on TV, anyway city have no class and that's what's important"

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/bitterness" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/bitterness</a>

Quality !!

you all have to remember that Evermoan got saha for free,yakubu for nowt,penarse was a tenner,tourettes was free,cahill , arteta and billyletoneoff were all found wandering around norris green . Baines cost nowt, distin plays for f**k all ,jagielka free , hietinger plays for fun , .... fellani cost 11 quid and neville is gollums son............. so yeah. Everton have spent nothing at all...

amazing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.