moyes for city tin hat ready

Still not answering?All you evertonians who keep visiting Bluemoon????NO?? Fucking thought not.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
NO????STILL NO ANSWERS ABOUT THE LESCOTT SALE POINT???????ANSWER THE QUESTION OR FUCK OFF FROM THE MAN CITY BOARD!!!!

What is your 'LESCOTT SALE POINT'? Is it this?

IF YOU GET £22MIL FOR A PLAYER THAT IS (In your words and some City fans) NOT WORTH ANYWHERE NEAR THAT,AND GET A CB THAT YOU SAY IS BETTER THAN LESCOTT,WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU MOANING ABOUT?

You asked whoever what they are moaning about? So I'll ask you if I am moaning? When you realise I am not, then you'll of course realise that your question could not have been aimed at me so I won't be answering it. I am however quite enjoying the chat with other members of this board.

I can't answer questions on behalf of fellow EFC fans though who have their own opinions. Sometimes we agree, sometimes we don't but I am hardly a spokesperson for them.

david moyes is a shit manager?
I thought some of you city fans were bitter lads, but this is a different class.
how is a manager who come to a club who were awfull fighting for relagation everyseason, with an awfull awfull team, a team with ALOT of history doing so poorly, so much expectation but yet so little hope. but yet he takes us from a bottom team to genuine top 4 contenders. as some else pointed out less than 3 mill for pienaar,arteta,cahill, and making them into top premplayers, how is he "shit".

to be fair he is a good manager,give the guy some credit.i wish we had abit of stability to be honest.hes created a good solid squad with limited resources.i think he will be the next rag manager.

He has done a good job at Everton and if you enjoy his "style" of gamesmanship and stop the other side winning at all costs. More power to you and just because I would sooner beat myself with a red hot poker than have him as our manager doesn't mean I think he is shit, just not somewhere I want City to go. He is like a dull and bitter Scotish Mark Hughes.

dw7 said:
some managers do well at shit clubs and no money but at big clubs with money they cant handle it

Precisely, and we saw this with MH. I never really had a problem with the blue dippers until all this bitterness from Moyes. I hope we put in bids for Arteta, Cahill, Rodwell and Jakielka just to destabilise them at the start of next season.

Moyes for City. No, I reckon he'll move to the rags in due course or when Fergiscum drinks himself into an asylum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.