Moyes investigated by police

mikeblue12 said:
Football rivalry shouldn't even come into it. Anybody giving a player/manager grief in their private time when out with friends is a bit sad. Even if you saw Fergie out and about somewhere you just wouldn't start shouting shit at him. Moyes has probably been harassed for weeks by the paparazzi and had taunts of little shits like this guy so it's no wonder he reacted. He thought he was a hard man giving him grief in front of his mates after a few beers, then goes crying to the sun afterwards like a big baby.

^^^Please reconsider the bit highlighted in bold. Obviously if I was with the kids, or on a nice night out with the wife I wouldn't yob at the GPC, but otherwise it would seem rude not to shout some abuse.

am more than happy to stand as a character witness for moyes should this go to court as in the 11 years i knew him as everton manager i can honestly say i never saw him attack anyone !!

THX-1138 said:
Tough to believe that only a few weeks back ha was the manager of the "biggest club in the world"
stonehenge-o.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.