Moyes investigated by police

Blue Haze said:
Maybe the 23-year-old was taunting him.

I actually feel bad for him now that he's no longer connected with rags.

I'll never feel bad for the ****, not after the way he behaved towards whilst at Everton.

bobbyowenquiff said:
Yes wee Davey the man who described us as " a club with no class" in his programme notes.

He deserves zero sympathy and he has a history with us going back to his Preston days when he was an obnoxious little git even then.His bleating about the Lescott deal when he knows we paid well over the odds for him was pathetic and dragged on forever.His delight whenever he beat us and his post match interviews about the money and how it couldn't buy team spirit and fight was vomit inducing and tedious.

I loved every second of us humiliating them home and away when he was at the rags and watching him with his head in his hands shellshocked with not a clue how to change anything.

Don't forget the little turd was sent packing for being a useless manager once he stepped out of his comfort zone with a couple of million pounds in his back pocket.I hope he retires back to cold rainy Scotland and wakes up in a cold sweat every night reliving the way we tore them apart so hastening his demise.

paulchapo said:
bobbyowenquiff said:
Yes wee Davey the man who described us as " a club with no class" in his programme notes.

He deserves zero sympathy and he has a history with us going back to his Preston days when he was an obnoxious little git even then.His bleating about the Lescott deal when he knows we paid well over the odds for him was pathetic and dragged on forever.His delight whenever he beat us and his post match interviews about the money and how it couldn't buy team spirit and fight was vomit inducing and tedious.

I loved every second of us humiliating them home and away when he was at the rags and watching him with his head in his hands shellshocked with not a clue how to change anything.

Don't forget the little turd was sent packing for being a useless manager once he stepped out of his comfort zone with a couple of million pounds in his back pocket.I hope he retires back to cold rainy Scotland and wakes up in a cold sweat every night reliving the way we tore them apart so hastening his demise.

Great post

I heard he was behaving in a disorderly and clueless manner during the scuffle. He said that he doesn't know how the 23 year old lad beat him, but aspires to be like him.

10273790_726546804057669_7499863159731363036_n.jpg

10308272_726505104061839_2021399767343404893_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.