Moyes' Marvels vs Olympiakos

jimbo101 said:
malg said:
....oooh it's the Russell Crowe one, I haven't seen this. Can't wait to hear his accent.
Sounds just like he did in gladiator.

And plays generally the same character.

Much like Moyes from Everton to United, actually.

Anyone not sure how good Olympiakos are just needs to know that one of them has just been beaten for pace and skill by Phil Jones

SebastianBlue said:
BigOscar said:
It looks like the Olympiakos bomyoys have figured out a way to get a bit of additional income to the Greek economy. It's hard to believe they could play this badly if there wasn't something in it for them

Only the keeper and the executive team are in on it, I'm afraid.

I take it back, Ndinga is in on it, as well.

So its a given, the Greek Government have put the value of their country on a Rag win.

SebastianBlue said:
BigOscar said:
It looks like the Olympiakos bomyoys have figured out a way to get a bit of additional income to the Greek economy. It's hard to believe they could play this badly if there wasn't something in it for them

Only the keeper and the executive team are in on it, I'm afraid.

I take it back, Ndinga is in on it, as well.
The number of times they've just missed the ball to give away chances or set pieces is very suspicious, I watch a fair bit of League 1 football and even they don't have the same struggles with the basic of kicking the ball

United sitting back and trying to hold on to the lead now... Can't think of many times that has worked for then this season so pretty confident Olympiakos can grab one late on

Talking about the 75k in the swamp... Yet no mention of the club forcing them to buy tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.