Mr Bates vs the Post Office

Vennels lied to Parliament - perjury - a number of "investigators" have lied on oath - perjury - people from Fujitsu lied in evidence - perjury - there are many people who need to be put before a court

I'm not disagreeing with any of that.

I've already made similar comments. It's not just perjury it's an extensive fraud.

She's the sort of **** who should get handed a revolver with one bullet in it.

But you have been told numerous times that the post office was never privatised.

If it wasn't a state owned company they'd have probably already imploded.

As has been explained to you several times already. The post office is 100% owned by the UK government.

View attachment 112524

anywhere that you go into and are asked to place your right hand on a bible ( or indeed the Holy Book of your choice) and swear to tell the truth that is the basic requirement - so many have been revealed to have done that and lied then charges NOT being preferred is a failure of justice.

I'm not disagreeing with any of that.

I've already made similar comments. It's not just perjury it's an extensive fraud.

She's the sort of **** who should get handed a revolver with one bullet in it.

But you have been told numerous times that the post office was never privatised.

If it wasn't a state owned company they'd have probably already imploded.

Yeah - and I have made it clear I was referring to PO Management like Vennels - investigators and Fujitsu staff - maybe you think that working for a state owned exempts you from perjury?

Yeah - and I have made it clear I was referring to PO Management like Vennels - investigators and Fujitsu staff - maybe you think that working for a state owned exempts you from perjury?

You think being the the Post office being run directly by the Tory government since 2010 would have prevented this?

Are you smoking crack ?

You think being the the Post office being run directly by the Tory government since 2010 would have prevented this?

Are you smoking crack ?

I have as much idea as you have. None.

I am talking about lying on oath. In my career there were numerous times I was a witness in liability and fraud cases. The point made to you by the employers legal team and depending where you are the barrister engaged is simple - " we don't know what they are going to ask you but we cannot emphasise enough just tell the truth. You will swear on the bible to do so which is why you tell the truth ( most times written statements had gone in and were part of evidence disclosure ) because if you try and deviate 1 degree because you think it makes your case looks better they will be all over you. And lying opens you up to charges of perjury" There are numerous cases of this occurring on the PO side.

I don't smoke anything.

I have as much idea as you have. None.

I am talking about lying on oath. In my career there were numerous times I was a witness in liability and fraud cases. The point made to you by the employers legal team and depending where you are the barrister engaged is simple - " we don't know what they are going to ask you but we cannot emphasise enough just tell the truth. You will swear on the bible to do so which is why you tell the truth ( most times written statements had gone in and were part of evidence disclosure ) because if you try and deviate 1 degree because you think it makes your case looks better they will be all over you. And lying opens you up to charges of perjury" There are numerous cases of this occurring on the PO side.

I don't smoke anything.

Unless she does a Piers Morgan act (I do not recall), which seems impossible with the recordings, I doubt she will be appearing in person.

This woman needs to be prosecuted to the maximum. Conspiracy to defraud, fraud, perjury.

The whole lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.