Mr Bates vs the Post Office

Like Hillsborough, Grenfell, any major scandal, there will be nobody being sent to jail for this. ts absolutely scandalous that we dont jail these people and discourage these things from happening time and time again.

This woman is a religious person, she gives sermons at her church whilst these sub-postmasters were going to prison. This is where the buck stops for me and for years she has gotten away with it. They all have. But ffs just slapping them with fines is NOT the way to stop these scandals happening.

So basically she's going with see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil? How fukin apt for a woman of the cloth!

Like Hillsborough, Grenfell, any major scandal, there will be nobody being sent to jail for this. ts absolutely scandalous that we dont jail these people and discourage these things from happening time and time again.

This woman is a religious person, she gives sermons at her church whilst these sub-postmasters were going to prison. This is where the buck stops for me and for years she has gotten away with it. They all have. But ffs just slapping them with fines is NOT the way to stop these scandals happening.
People are going to prison for this.

X 100000 times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.