Mr Bear Facts 3 - a new dawn

Absolute genius mate, hilarious !!!

I dont suppose there is the chance of doing a 'clean' verison to be played on the big screens for the derby !? Now that WOULD be class !

Well it basicly say's, that there is no need to worry for our other signing's.... Litrealy that's about it .... and then it bang's on about Eastenders

marshall906 said:
Well it basicly say's, that there is no need to worry for our other signing's.... Litrealy that's about it .... and then it bang's on about Eastenders

why didn't you type 'Eastender's'?

marshall906 said:

What about Schubert in D minor?

One of the best things about Tolmies posts is everyone at work and on their phones....

"what is the clip I can't see it on my phone"

"what does it say I have no sound at work"

He causes Bluemoon meltdown.

Giles said:
marshall906 said:

why didn't you type 'Eastender's'?

God know's man :)

Heh, Everyone should get a HTC phone, flash works on there:)

Wonder what was meant by "I'm off to join the welcoming committee" Sounds promising that a singing is imminent. or that might just be my wishful thinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.