Mr Clattenburg

Fallingbostel Blue

Was sat in 138 today and lost count the number of shit decisions this tosser gave against us, first half SWP pulled back by Wilkinson no yellow, toure attempted back pass clearly hits Fuller and he gives a corner. SWP shot in the second half massive deflection and he gives a goal kick, Bridge's run to the bye line gets tackled then he gives a goal kick. This guy really has something against us. The amount of shirt pulling and shoving at corners was ubelievable but he does sod all about it. I wish it was Stoke going bust and not pompey I would let him go to the wall they are a horrible team to watch worse than Bolton and Blackburn. What pissed me was when their players were injured theycarried on playing but if we had the ball it was as if someone had been shot. Also howmany times did Clattenburg stop play when the players were off the pitch. The guy is a cock a bent one at that.

I really dont know if he is bias or not but I cant accept that he is anything less than a shite referee. His continual wrong decisions and constant over the top gesticulations really make him look like a proper knob. He wants to be noticed and that is the last thing a good ref wants.

Fallingbostel Blue said:
SWP pulled back by Wilkinson no yellow
he hardly pulled him back at all
Fallingbostel Blue said:
toure attempted back pass clearly hits Fuller and he gives a corner
fair enough with this one, but it was hardly a major decision
Fallingbostel Blue said:
SWP shot in the second half massive deflection and he gives a goal kick
it wasnt a big deflection at all, hard to spot from the ref, liners fault if anything
Fallingbostel Blue said:
Bridge's run to the bye line gets tackled then he gives a goal kick
this came back off bridge and went out

i dont think he had that bad of a game at all

I dont think the O.P. blamed the ref for the poor game today and I certainly didnt. You obviously didnt see the poor performance from the ref. As I said earlier, the sign of a good ref is someone who you dont notice. Clattengberg is not a good ref.

Fallingbostel Blue said:
Was sat in 138 today and lost count the number of shit decisions this tosser gave against us, first half SWP pulled back by Wilkinson no yellow, toure attempted back pass clearly hits Fuller and he gives a corner. SWP shot in the second half massive deflection and he gives a goal kick, Bridge's run to the bye line gets tackled then he gives a goal kick. This guy really has something against us. The amount of shirt pulling and shoving at corners was ubelievable but he does sod all about it. I wish it was Stoke going bust and not pompey I would let him go to the wall they are a horrible team to watch worse than Bolton and Blackburn. What pissed me was when their players were injured theycarried on playing but if we had the ball it was as if someone had been shot. Also howmany times did Clattenburg stop play when the players were off the pitch. The guy is a cock a bent one at that.

I was in 138 mate and thought the exact same thing, clattenburg had a shit game.

BlueTurban said:
Fallingbostel Blue said:

I was in 138 mate and thought the exact same thing, clattenburg had a shit game.

I was in 102 and thought he had a shit game, the shirt pulling etc in the box was so obvious and the linesman on our side of the Pitch had a clear view of it and did SFA. aT ONE STAGE TOURE NEARLY LOST HIS SHIRT OVER HIS HEAD!!!!

Fallingbostel Blue said:

Oh dear what a sad little man you are, Stoke have a local Chairman a British manager a team predominantly British and a fan base to be proud of. They are well structured have a wage cap resulting in players who want to genuinely play football for the club and not for their own massive financial gain. Our foundations will support the club for another 145 years can you say the same? If your wealthy owner gets bored of his 'toy' and pulls the plug who's going to pay the wages then, so before you start gobbing off about going bust I think you need to look a little bit closer to home and take Stoke for what they are, not an overly exciting team to watch but clynical at what they do and will be up for the fight on Tuesday, and for your sakes I hope you are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.