Mr Kun Aguero

Re: Mr Kun Agguero

Players need time to settle in!!! I'm sure once he's got 10-12 games under his belt he'll show his true quality. He'll never be Gareth Taylor but hey...........

God, I'm still buzzing. Watched the game in Ireland in a pub full of Rags ......I'm still enjoying the memory of the blood draining from their faces was just gold...........and it wasn't just Aguero - after the first 20 minutes tonight (which were forgettable) we were awesome. Dzeko looked the real deal, Silva was Silva and even Barry gave me a warm glow (just a little one!!!). And just think......if it is not working out, there is always Mario and Tevez about just to freshen it a little.

Bring on the Trotters for that top of the table 6 pointer -)

I thought he was stupidly good tonight to be honest. When you consider he is no where near match fit it's quite scary really. It's not like we can say we are surprised he is world class.

Well unless you are phil Thompson and Paul Mersin they were saying he's shit of on Saturday overrated not worth th money etc. Bit embarassed for them to be honest.

Before hd signed I thought he was all hype. Then I hoped I was wrong... especially given the comments of Messi and others. Boy was I wrong. He will be a true legend. He will make us one of the most liked teams in the world too I think. Him and the Poznan make following City fun!!!

paphos-mcfc said:
You've proved a point tonight. You are the best player in the premiership. I'm glad you're wearing a blue shirt. ( Second best player David Silva ) ;)

Amen

Spot on mate. Apart from spelling his fucking name wrong!

What a fucking player!

WOW!

goat boy said:
lost for words.

you dont need any..... just this

2weywqa.gif

Genius....If he had started he could have scored four or five the chances we were creating!

Those pundits are dickheads. They love the Carrolls and Charlie Adams of the world yet seem to doubt proven international quality.

The fact that Silva is not a guaranteed starter for Spain just shows how good Spain are!

i have a serious case of man love going on here

Love you Sergio, long may you wear the blue shirt

Goal of the season already sorted

PFA player of the year

Find him some restaurants that do corned beef quick, he might just stay here!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.