Mr Kun Aguero

Re: Mr Kun Agguero

Peteri said:
SkyBlueFlux said:
I think I might cry. That's how happy I feel right now.

Couldn't agree more.

cityformation.jpg

Don't forget Nasri

*jizzes again*

Absolutely superb both on and off the ball. Great asset to the team.

One concern tho.

If SA is worth £38m based on that performance, does that devalue Tevaz at £50m? Would you pay £50m for Tevez when you could have had SA for £38m?

I've got a feeling Tevez (although proven) will go to Inter for significantly less than £50m based on tonight's evidence.

That said, not a bad problem to have really tho is it!!? Bluemoon rising.

Speechless....just speechless...60yrs old next birthday and I'd given up hope we'd ever climb back to where we belong. Aguero is the cream on the cake.

Just sitting here at home with a smile from ear to ear. I got Kun at 15/1 to to top scorer on betfair yesterday. Happy days.

That was one of the most explosive debuts I have seen, and I think this evening will go down as a memorable day. I was there when Sergio Aguero scored twice on his debut for Manchester City. It was that he scored twice that was so special, but the power and accuracy of that final goal, and the way the ball was glued to his feet

I don't want to be labelled as being pessimistic, but I think I'll keep my Agguero praise until he's got a few games under his belt and has been to Stoke on a rainy Monday evening.

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.