Mr Kun Aguero

Re: Mr Kun Agguero

bluetoo said:
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=wa...tbnw=166&start=85&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:85
jimharri said:
jizzed_in_my_pants.gif

What a debut:) kun aguero the Best player in the premiership..........

Ctid

my missus thought i was having a fit.

fooking immense! fernando who? wayne who? ashley who?

CARLOS WHO?

Very skilled player. He also looks to have a good attitude. Dzeko, Silva and Agüero - wow!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

I get goosebumps when I think how good he actually is! He got 25 min and owned a game completely, aguero I love u.

Now I am shiting my self

I am sure my wife is going wake me up soon, and it was all a dream.

Watching_Swede said:
Very skilled player. He also looks to have a good attitude. Dzeko, Silva and Agüero - wow!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
the holy triumvirate seem to have finally lifted the gypsies curse....holy DSA deliver us from rags evil supremacy

OMG .... what a player ........ i know its only Swansea, but seeing him in action for the first time, his touch, the runs, his movement off the ball, his shooting, his desire to never give up .... i might have to cheat on David Silva and give my affections to Aguero too!!

I'm going to reserve my judgement on him until he does it on a wet monday night in...nevermind.

Awesome debut from an awesome player. It's great for our league that on the day we lose a world class player in Fabregas, another one in Aguero announces his arrival.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.