Much Love to Steven, Nicola, and Little Ruben

Little update.

Honestly, the relief of just sitting on our sofa, drinking a brew from our own cups, changing him in our own living room and rocking him in the moses basket we bought for him as we caught up on Bake Off. Ha. All the most boring things but it felt heavenly.

He's six days old today and has spent five of them in hospital with constant blood tests, wires going in and out of him and god knows what else. Feel so sorry for the little lad. A proper fighter though, naturally given his name ha.

He had his latest inflammation marker test back today and it was entirely down to normal range, so they've let us go home. Gotta go back in tomorrow to have the final course of antibiotics, but he's healthy, happy and free to head on home and settle in with us and we're absolutely buzzing...oh and it also means I get to go on City's Matchday live show tomorrow so I'm quite happy haha. Craving normality!

Cheers once again to all for the lovely words everyone. You're a wonderful bunch x

Honestly, the relief of just sitting on our sofa, drinking a brew from our own cups, changing him in our own living room and rocking him in the moses basket we bought for him as we caught up on Bake Off. Ha. All the most boring things but it felt heavenly.

He's six days old today and has spent five of them in hospital with constant blood tests, wires going in and out of him and god knows what else. Feel so sorry for the little lad. A proper fighter though, naturally given his name ha.

He had his latest inflammation marker test back today and it was entirely down to normal range, so they've let us go home. Gotta go back in tomorrow to have the final course of antibiotics, but he's healthy, happy and free to head on home and settle in with us and we're absolutely buzzing...oh and it also means I get to go on City's Matchday live show tomorrow so I'm quite happy haha. Craving normality!

Cheers once again to all for the lovely words everyone. You're a wonderful bunch x
Glad things are working out, must be great being home.

Great to hear you're home and all is looking good lad.

Brilliant news. Best start to a day reading this.
All the best to you and your family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.