MUEN at it again

sergiokun said:
stony said:
johnbmcr said:
silly decision by MCFC to ban anything if they want to wear a footie shirt let them

only ban clothing if its not right for the job or they need hi vis or protective gear

bloody hell we behave like is 1830 not 2013 and all this that on a day the MEN did a feature on why so many american cities are called manchester ( about 36) because unlike others ( liverpool ) we supported the fight against slavery

seems we forget too easily about freedom and liberation do we really really want to be north korea? this is not the MENs issue but the fault of the small minded official who took the decision

Silly decision from MCFC lol

But BAM, the construction firm building the complex, say they ban all football shirts at all of their sites around the world. And they deny that workers were discriminated against because the shirts they were wearing were those of the Blues’ fiercest rivals.

Great piece MUEN that will keep your rag brigade happy
B A M. Also blacklist trade unionists who campaign for better health and safety on building sites. Scum firm, City should never have these cunts the contract. Then again, thats how they undercut other construction firms, by cutting corners on health and safety.

nice neil said:
I worked at old trafford a couple of years ago. The head electrical engineer there is a blue. A lot of the lads on maintenance there are blues, and they have to go round all day with utd t-shirts on. Wouldn't fancy that myself, but I'm sure they're not too arsed a bout it. It's just a job...

Hmm, here's a dilemma.

Suppose your mate comes home from work with his 'got to wear' United T shirt on. The mrs is out, so he nips upstairs for a power wank.

Does he use a rag t shirt to clean up the mess?

(let's assume he has wooden slatted blinds so he can't use the curtains like normal folk)

Quite right they should be banned, who would employ a rag. Cheating, underhand, untrustworthy, ugly, bad taste, smelly, foul. Poor excuse for a human being. LOL

I'd let them wear their tops but I'd have them cleaning the bogs and doing any other crappy jobs I could find. Sweeping up, sending them to the shop, stuff like that.

The cookie monster said:
What a bitter c unt keegan is
Come on stuart lets see how you can defend him on this one...

Not the first for keegan, he has form on these type of City related articles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.