mufc v mcfc dvd?

Re: 6-1 DVD?

Just went on that download and watched the Sky post match chat with Neville and Rednapp. Never, ever thought I'd say it, but Neville's comments were fair and absolutely spot on....I feel dirty!

That is the most memorable match for me. So great. Want to watch it 1000 times again!

It's on bittorrent if you use that kind of thing:

<a class="postlink" href="http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6766483/Epl-Manchester_United_vs_Manchester_City_%2823-10-2011%29-AR" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6766483 ... 2011%29-AR</a>

Why would we do that? Is there a DVD planned for sale of the Spurs thrashing? No.
I may well be wrong but have United ever released a DVD of any of the hidings they've given us? I wouldn't have thought so as with all intents and purposes it's just a league match at the end of the day. To release a DVD would undersell the achievement to me, as it would be like we aren't capable of beating them again and like it was just a one off. Yes, the scoreline may be a one off but I would like to think, and do think we will go there and regularly be expected to win, basically as we are the better team. Perhaps if we were still shit and went and did that I could see the point of a DVD, but with this team we have now it would be underselling what we did and kind of shouting from the roof tops about it, in my opinion I may add.

Pigeonho said:
Why would we do that? Is there a DVD planned for sale of the Spurs thrashing? No.
I may well be wrong but have United ever released a DVD of any of the hidings they've given us? I wouldn't have thought so as with all intents and purposes it's just a league match at the end of the day. To release a DVD would undersell the achievement to me, as it would be like we aren't capable of beating them again and like it was just a one off. Yes, the scoreline may be a one off but I would like to think, and do think we will go there and regularly be expected to win, basically as we are the better team. Perhaps if we were still shit and went and did that I could see the point of a DVD, but with this team we have now it would be underselling what we did and kind of shouting from the roof tops about it, in my opinion I may add.

they made a dvd of the 4 3

dref619 said:
Pigeonho said:
Why would we do that? Is there a planned for sale of the Spurs thrashing? No.

Well that shows what a bunch of cunts they are then. A DVD of a 4-3?! They were better than us and were expected to win that game. I have the match safely on 'keep' mode on my glorious HD box, and I watch it regularly, but I would like to think we won't release a DVD, but that's just my humble opinion.

Pigeonho said:

I know where you are coming from but the bottom line is that loads of blues would want to buy it and the club would make some money from it so I'd expect it to happen. It would do no harm and would be infinitely less embarrassing than those Poznan t shirts the club sold.

dref619 said:
Pigeonho said:

2 Great Manchester Derbies - City 3 Utd 3 - 1971, 1990
Fergie's Dream Double - United v Manchester City 1993/94
Demolition Derby - Manchester United vs Manchester City 94/95

then some more
United On Rampage - Arsenal 2 Man Utd 6 - League Cup 1991
Manchester United vs Arsenal 6-1
Heading For Glory - Liverpool 1 Manchester United 3 - 19/4/97
Fergie's Dream Double - United v Liverpool 1993/94

Well for me that sums it up - get the blue ray out for Xmas.

LawsBackHeel said:
dref619 said:
Pigeonho said:
Why would we do that? Is there a planned for sale of the Spurs thrashing? No.

2 Great Manchester Derbies - City 3 Utd 3 - 1971, 1990
Fergie's Dream Double - United v Manchester City 1993/94
Demolition Derby - Manchester United vs Manchester City 94/95

then some more
United On Rampage - Arsenal 2 Man Utd 6 - League Cup 1991
Manchester United vs Arsenal 6-1
Heading For Glory - Liverpool 1 Manchester United 3 - 19/4/97
Fergie's Dream Double - United v Liverpool 1993/94

Well for me that sums it up - get the blue ray out for Xmas.
Money wise then yes, but I like to think we do things with a bit of class. Suppose it's business at the end of the day though.
Funny story, we were at a mate of a mates house not long after the derby and all pissed up we thought it would be good to put it on again. The house was full of blues, bar one - and he had a tantrum and walked home, leaving his kid there with us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.