Muffin or Barm

Robbo. said:
paphos-mcfc the muffin man said:
Robbo. said:
Stand up if you hate chip barms, stand up if you hate chip barms!

To hate chip barms, is to hate chip muffins, if I gave you a chip barm and you were none the wiser, would you eat it? Would you feel sick after I told you it was ordered as a barm and not a muffin? I think not.

paphos-mcfc said:
Robbo. said:
paphos-mcfc the muffin man said:
Robbo. said:
Stand up if you hate chip barms, stand up if you hate chip barms!

To hate chip barms, is to hate chip muffins, if I gave you a chip barm and you were none the wiser, would you eat it? Would you feel sick after I told you it was ordered as a barm and not a muffin? I think not.

no theres a difference!

Robbo. said:
paphos-mcfc said:

no theres a difference!

Indeed, no choc chips in a Barm !

Hows Gail blowing, Robbo? ;-))

tueartsboots said:
Robbo. said:
paphos-mcfc said:

no theres a difference!

Indeed, no choc chips in a Barm !

Hows Gail blowing, Robbo? ;-))

almost finished!

Diary of a Muffin:
Day 1: We were baked in a nice warm oven, me and Blueberry muffin snuggled up. we were then boxed ready to be delivered.
2u5gztw.jpg

Day 2: We arrived safely and were put on display. Double Choc chip suggested we have some fun. An orgy soon developed.
28jfh2q.jpg

We were caught and punished by being covered and locked in a fridge
wbcw20.jpg

We were forgiven and once more, allowed out. As the day wore on more and more of my friends disappeared until just lonely little me was left.
s5zq7c.jpg

I fear for my safety, who knows what will happen next?

BufordUSABlue said:
If anyone's couting........

Its 688 to the Barm's (Army!) and 492 to the Muffin (The Mules!)

Plus 1 sub, 2 sandwiches (FFS!) and someone wittering on about Scon's or Scone's for some unknow reason other than he's be at the sherbert!

Come on you Barm's !!

excuse me!!! i do the counting not you!!

The Real scores are...........

MUFIIN 23,924

BARM 41

Robbo. said:
BufordUSABlue said:
If anyone's couting........

Its 688 to the Barm's (Army!) and 492 to the Muffin (The Mules!)

Plus 1 sub, 2 sandwiches (FFS!) and someone wittering on about Scon's or Scone's for some unknow reason other than he's be at the sherbert!

Come on you Barm's !!

excuse me!!! i do the counting not you!!

The Real scores are...........

MUFIIN 3

BARM 410,987,984

That sounds about right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.