Muffin or Barm

Mr Blue Sky said:
Robbo. said:
Fuck Off Its A Muffin!

Oh so true,

anyone who says Barm is a Rag and shouldnt have a ticket for the Hamburg game, telly watching barmy cnuts

Listen you lot, it's a Barm!!!!! I'm not a Rag and I've got my season seat for the Hamburg game. Take it you haven't got one then, are you jealous :)

Bluebird1 said:
Mr Blue Sky said:
Robbo. said:
Fuck Off Its A Muffin!

Oh so true,

anyone who says Barm is a Rag and shouldnt have a ticket for the Hamburg game, telly watching barmy cnuts

Listen you lot, it's a Barm!!!!! I'm not a Rag and I've got my season seat for the Hamburg game. Take it you haven't got one then, are you jealous :)

Dont think so BB season ticket holder for more years than i can remember bin to all Uefa games at home inc Barnsley and Schalke away so sorry but i still eat MUFFINS

Mr Blue Sky said:
Bluebird1 said:
Mr Blue Sky said:
Robbo. said:
Fuck Off Its A Muffin!

Oh so true,

Dont think so BB season ticket holder for more years than i can remember bin to all Uefa games at home inc Barnsley and Schalke away so sorry but i still eat BARMS

Well done, what a good boy!

Mr Blue Sky said:
BB how the fcuk did you change Muffin to Barm. You Barmy Bird Muffin eater

It's easy peasy
rolling.gif

Definitely a barm!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.