Muffin or Barm

Bluebird1 said:
1714398090d17ef5623osma.jpg

its best:)

I don't know about that, perhaps I could start a new career judging by some of the responses on here lol![/quote]

Well you do have a secure medium! Do you think they'll pay? About from TB ofcourse...:)

Bluebird1 said:

I don't know about that, perhaps I could start a new career judging by some of the responses on here lol![/quote]

If you are looking for clients I will start a list so feel free to add your name below

1, DROYLSDENBLUE

droylsdenblue said:
Bluebird1 said:

I don't know about that, perhaps I could start a new career judging by some of the responses on here lol!

If you are looking for clients I will start a list so feel free to add your name below

1, DROYLSDENBLUE[/quote]

....and droylesdenblue.....

bornblueegg said:
droylsdenblue said:
Bluebird1 said:

I don't know about that, perhaps I could start a new career judging by some of the responses on here lol!

1, DROYLSDENBLUE

I don't enjoy spanking but being British I just can't help joining a queue.

Bluemoon115 said:
bornblueegg said:
droylsdenblue said:
Bluebird1 said:

1, DROYLSDENBLUE

pmsl that was a good one

Bluemoon115 said:
bornblueegg said:
droylsdenblue said:
Bluebird1 said:

1, DROYLSDENBLUE

Nice one Gaz
rolling.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.