Muffin or Barm

asked for saugage muffin today some **** gave me chocolate muffin with a flake in it. ............. ITS A FUCKIMG BARM you north manchester rats xD haha

scottyboi said:
asked for saugage muffin today some **** gave me chocolate muffin with a flake in it. ............. ITS A FUCKIMG BARM you north manchester rats xD haha

North Manchester rats errrrrrrrrrrrr no fucker Told me i lived in North Manchester. Just gone for an old Walls in Hyde delicacy sausage roll on a MUFFIN Yummy you See MUFFIN not barm

Mr Blue Sky said:
scottyboi said:

North Manchester rats errrrrrrrrrrrr no fucker Told me i lived in North Manchester. Just gone for an old Walls in Hyde delicacy sausage roll on a MUFFIN Yummy you See MUFFIN not barm

You have bread in Glossop?
You'll be cutting the corners off the wheel next.
Barmy Army Forever.

In fact,sod it.
I'm forming the "REAL" Barmy Army.
We refuse to recognise the muffin - it is an illegal occupying bread product and the armed struggle continues until it is removed from our streets.
The Good Friday Teatime Agreement has been ripped up and there can be no lasting peace as long as the paramilitary wing of the Muffin militia remain.
We refuse to take our seats in Westminster or Stormont until the canteen stops selling this vile product.
Our full support goes out to RBA members imprisoned for their beliefs.
They are barm martyrs and freedom fighters.
Our day will come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.