Muffin or Barm

MikeF said:
You could say I made a butty out of my muffin so yes, I'll let you have that, defo wasn't a CAKE of any kind though. I tried catching the chippy fella out though by asking for a barm cake and he just looked at me like I was speaking in tongues, and replied with 'ohhhhhh you mean a muffin don't you'

haha, I remember asking for a chip butty down at reading a few years back, got a totally blank look from her cant remember what she called it. Then she asked me what fish I wanted to which I replied "FISH!"

Jnr Kisby said:
MikeF said:
You could say I made a butty out of my muffin so yes, I'll let you have that, defo wasn't a CAKE of any kind though. I tried catching the chippy fella out though by asking for a barm cake and he just looked at me like I was speaking in tongues, and replied with 'ohhhhhh you mean a muffin don't you'

haha, I remember asking for a chip butty down at reading a few years back, got a totally blank look from her cant remember what she called it. Then she asked me what fish I wanted to which I replied "FISH!"

lmfao!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.