Muffin or Barm

Re: Barm or Muffin

masterwig said:
Take a look at the link again my friend.
I have; and I'm looking for what? Believe it or not, I am fully aware that if you describe someone as a 'barm cake', you are saying that they are an idiot, stupid, daft etc etc. Born and raised in Moss Side.Heard that saying God knows how many times when I was growing up.

masterwig said:
jimharri said:
clairepartyring said:
jimharri said:
Yes Claire. Being a Mancunian born and bred (bread; geddit?), I am fully aware what 'barmcake' means. I am also fully aware what muffin can mean as well!!!!!

Ok Jim,blardy blardy blar, muffin, we know, what about the barm cake???
Calm down Claire. I'm only taking the piss, same as you earlier ('love shack', yeah?). Anyway, what do you want to know about the barm cake?
<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barm_cake" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barm_cake</a>

Sorry,nothing to do with what i am looking for,anyway bo bos now, i will keep you guessing!!!!

jimharri said:
masterwig said:
I have; and I'm looking for what? Believe it or not, I am fully aware that if you describe someone as a 'barm cake', you are saying that they are an idiot, stupid, daft etc etc. Born and raised in Moss Side.Heard that saying God knows how many times when I was growing up.

Wikipedia removed my edit.

Gravy? That defeats the on the move nature of the chip muffin, gravy means some kind of fork is required.

Pie, peas, chips and gravy is top stuff but the chip muffin/barm is a standalone item and designed for eating whilst walking/driving/pissing/having sex.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.