Muffin or Barm

Sorry you are way out of line there, they are fancy chocolate cakes can't put a chip on them need proper oven bottom muffins.

Mr Rich said:
When you go into the chippy you ask for whatever is written on the wall, which should be a CHIP BARM!!!!
It says so in my Chinese.

Nobody was asking for the Chinese opinion.

masterwig said:
Mr Rich said:
When you go into the chippy you ask for whatever is written on the wall, which should be a CHIP BARM!!!!

Agreed! And the last time I had the "Chinese Option" I lost 48 hours of my life, shitting and spewing! Muffins rule supreme!

ConnorMCFC said:
its a barm, anyone who thinks otherwise is very stupid indeed
Barm is a word for inbred yonners. If you are one such person, barm away. The distinguished Mancunian prefers the muffin.

droylsdenblue said:
masterwig said:
Mr Rich said:

perhaps the chinese word for muffin is barm, some translations come out very strange!

yes i am sure it got lost in translation

droylsdenblue said:
masterwig said:
Mr Rich said:

perhaps the chinese word for muffin is barm, some translations come out very strange!

Do hope that you're not wearing THAT t-shirt today?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.