Muffin or Barm

Bluebird1 said:
tueartsboots said:
Bluebird1 said:
tueartsboots said:
Lol ! Sue's THIRD bottle of wine !

Oi you, how very dare you besmirch my character like that!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn, thought you didn't back read ! See Brians pic?

Note to all concerned, I ALWAYS back read!!!

Yes I did, poor man embarrassing himself like that!

oh fuck!!#

*quickly checks all posts*

Robbo. said:
Mr Rich said:
tommyducks said:
ConnorMCFC said:
its a barm, anyone who thinks otherwise is very stupid indeed
Barm is a word for inbred yonners. If you are one such person, barm away. The distinguished Mancunian prefers the muffin.
It is actually a CHIP BARM if you come fromm Manchester as it is regional dialect. It is a 'STOTTIE' in Middlesbrough, and a MUFFIN is London for the exact same thing.
That is why on some American programmes you will hear them refer to an 'English Muffin' that is what they are on about. True mancs say barm, and anyone who says muffin is clearly a cockney rag.

fuck off rag!

Muffin is a north west saying you tit!

Go to London and ask for a barm, they won't know what the fuck you're on about, where as in Manchester everyone knows what it is.
You tit!

Mr Rich said:
Robbo. said:
Mr Rich said:
tommyducks said:
It is actually a CHIP BARM if you come fromm Manchester as it is regional dialect. It is a 'STOTTIE' in Middlesbrough, and a MUFFIN is London for the exact same thing.
That is why on some American programmes you will hear them refer to an 'English Muffin' that is what they are on about. True mancs say barm, and anyone who says muffin is clearly a cockney rag.

fuck off rag!

Muffin is a north west saying you tit!

Go to London and ask for a barm, they won't know what the fuck you're on about, where as in Manchester everyone knows what it is.
You tit!

bollocks your talking like a dick, anyway the scum are about to KO so ta tar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.