Muffin or Barm

tommyducks said:
Bluebird1 said:
squirtyflower said:
Just off for a nice bacon and egg muffin.

You cannot put bacon and eggs on a cake!
A flat bottom muffin is not a cake, it's a muffin. A barm is a preposterous word used by southerners to ridicule good honest northern folk.

Moi, Southern? How very dare you, I'll have you know I'm Manchester born and bred!

* stamps feet in outrage *

Bluebird1 said:
tommyducks said:
Bluebird1 said:
squirtyflower said:
Just off for a nice bacon and egg muffin.

You cannot put bacon and eggs on a cake!
A flat bottom muffin is not a cake, it's a muffin. A barm is a preposterous word used by southerners to ridicule good honest northern folk.

Moi, Southern? How very dare you, I'll have you know I'm Manchester born and bred!

* stamps feet in outrage *

Look at my post above BB and look where Tommy Ducks lives. Mwahahahahahah

Biginoil said:
I've changed my mind, it is muffin.

Changed back again. It's barm.

good on ya ....you will be a strong asset to the barmy army after all not many people have the guts to go to the darks side and then come back...

*aplauds bravery*

Look at my post above BB and look where Tommy Ducks lives. Mwahahahahahah[/quote]

Oh very well done!!!!!

PMSL though, I'm the only true Northerner out of the three of us!

That egg and bacon muffin , a Lancashire oven bottom muffin you should note, was gorgeous.

Those that think muffins contain chocolate chips are deluded Americanised barm pots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.